As COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc on not only the United States, but the world, it only signifies the importance of a PEO for small businesses. How does a small business protect their employees and manage costs at the same time? Here are some of the advantages of a PEO during a pandemic.
- Manage Remote Workers. The pandemic has increasingly seen more workplaces turn to a remote workforce. This can have a wide variety of issues, from productivity, to a liability. A PEO can help small businesses manage issues this new type of workforce can face.
- Law Changes. COVID-19 has put into place new laws, at a rapid place. With the CARES ACT, Families First Coronavirus Act, as well as issues among employees. There are more employees getting laid off, facing new challenges such as applying for COBRA for the first time, wondering if they’re eligible for paid sick leave. PEO’s work alongside businesses to determine eligibility, and keep up with these laws to keep you in compliance.
- Relieve the payroll burden through timely upkeep and tracking of emergency sick leave. PEO’s are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to travel through the ins and outs of payroll and payroll tax laws and have back up teams of professionals in place should they become necessary.
- Should unemployment claims become a factor in your business, PEO’s are here to help guide you through that process as well. This is one less bundle of paperwork for you to handle as you try to keep your business going during this uncertain time.
- Finally, if you’re trying to begin the rebuilding process, a PEO is there for you! We’re here to help you formulate a rebuilding strategy to help reinstate former employees, onboard new employees, and rebuild your business back to the place it once was!
Let us manage your business, giving you the time to grow your business. Call today, sign up and Save!! 941-922-0202