Our office is open and we are working full time to process your payrolls and tax returns. In order to limit the exposure to the Covid-19 Virus we are NOT doing any face to face appointments at this time. You are welcome to email or fax your information to us. You can also drop off your paperwork for your tax return and we will schedule a phone appointment with you.
We disinfect our offices daily and practice social distancing within our office.
Please help us to all stay safe and healthy.
- IRS Issues Guidance on Tax Credits for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Paid Leave
- IRS FAQ’S
- DOL Issues Temporary Nonenforcement Policy for Coronavirus Paid Leave Rules
- New Coronavirus Relief Law Requires Paid Employee Leave-3.27.20
- DOL FAQs COVID-19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act
- DOL Q&As on COVID-19 and FMLA 3.12.20
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice – Frequently Asked Questions 3-26-20
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Questions and Answers 3-30-20
- US Chamber-Small-Business-ELA-Loan-Guide_FCC-Version
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act